Original ty100 euzyme
Feeding characteristics of livestock and poultry:
Typical livestock and poultry diets contain 15%-20% of non-starch polysaccharides (xylan, β-glucan, mannan, cellulose, pectin, etc.). These non-starch polysaccharides constitute plant cell walls and hinder nutrients and The contact of digestive enzymes reduces the digestibility of nutrients; at the same time, the molecular structure of non-starch polysaccharides can hold a large amount of water, which increases the viscosity of the diet and makes it difficult to digest. With the large-scale use of unconventional raw materials in livestock and poultry diets, the proportion of non-starch polysaccharides in diets will further increase, and the side effects will further increase.
1. Strong pertinence: The original TY100 composite enzyme system is a new generation of original ecological enzyme system produced by modern solid-state fermentation technology with a specific ratio of feed materials as the medium. It is targeted at corn and soybean meal, including wheat, barley, sorghum, The diet of wheat bran or rice bran and various miscellaneous meals (not all compound enzyme formulas are scientific, enzyme and substrate are the key and lock relationship, you need to choose the appropriate enzyme);
2. Scientific ratio: The original TY100 complex enzyme system is a special medium that is inoculated with carefully selected high-yielding enzyme strains and cultivated in a sterile environment. The complex enzyme system is rich in highly active protease systems and xylan. Enzymes, glucanase, pectinase, cellulase, mannanase and other digestive enzymes, as well as oligosaccharides and functional peptides derived from the enzymatic digestion of the culture medium (in the original TY100 The symbiosis of the protease system and other enzyme systems will not produce antagonism, thereby destroying the digestion of other enzyme systems. At the same time, the activity of pectinase and galactosidase is strong, which can effectively open the raw cell wall)
3. Good synergy: The original TY100 complex enzyme system is produced by solid-state fermentation using specific feed materials as the enzyme production medium. Through the induction of the medium, the original ecological complex enzyme system combination is produced, which is comprehensive and reasonable. The synergy between enzymes is good, especially the synergy with protease;
4. Convenient to use: The original TY100 composite enzyme system has the advantages of good acid resistance, high temperature resistance, suitable for the PH environment of the gastrointestinal tract of livestock and poultry, etc. It is suitable for use in full-price materials, premixed materials and concentrated materials (fermentation temperature Close to the body temperature of livestock and poultry, the medium is a weak acid environment with a pH of 6-7).
Degrade various anti-nutritional factors such as soybean antigen, xylan, β-glucan, pectin, β-mannan, cellulose, raffinose, stachyose and so on in feed, promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, and improve The utilization rate of feed.
Original TY100 main enzyme profile
|Enzyme species||Content (≥U/g)||Enzyme activity definition|
Under the conditions of 37℃ and pH 5.5, the amount of enzyme required to degrade xylan and release 1 μmol reducing sugar per minute is one unit of enzyme activity.
|β-glucanase||6000||Under the conditions of 37℃ and pH 5.5, the amount of enzyme required to degrade β-glucan to release 1umol reducing sugar per minute is one unit of enzyme activity.|
|Protease||8000||Under the conditions of 40℃ and pH3.0, the amount of enzyme required to decompose chelatin to produce 1ug tyrosine per minute is an enzyme activity unit.|
|Pectinase||1000||At 50℃ and pH 3.5, the amount of enzyme required to decompose pectin to produce 1 mg galacturonic acid per hour is one unit of enzyme activity.|
●It has high activity under the temperature conditions of animal body temperature (about 40℃);
●The optimum pH value is 4.0~6.0, and it has higher activity in the range of pH3.5~7.0;
●Can tolerate the destruction of gastric acid and pepsin;
●Can tolerate the high temperature in the process of feed pelleting;、
● is a highly efficient, comprehensive and targeted complex enzyme system.
Corn soybean meal type diet: 200-300g/T compound feed
Wheat/Barley type diet:
Wheat/barley content <25%, 300g/T compound feed
Wheat/barley content 25%-40%, 400g/T compound feed
Wheat/barley content>40%, 500g/T compound feed
Special aquatic products special diet: 1000g/T compound feed